Anti-graffiti Coating Summary
- Specialist Paints Online Anti-graffiti Coating offers long term protection that can be applied to rough and smooth surfaces
- Suitable for wood, metal, brick, concrete and sandstone
- Allows you to simply wash off graffiti with only water
If you have a problem with graffiti or flyposting then this product is for you.
Anti-graffiti Coating offers long term protection through a clear coating that can be applied to rough and smooth surfaces. Suitable for wood, metal, brick, concrete and sandstone. Can be applied over existing coatings but test a small area first.
What makes this product different to others on the market is:
• Single pack and easy to apply
• Wash off graffiti using only water! No expensive solvents to buy
• Anyone can remove graffiti (no training required) - it just takes water, a brush and elbow grease (sorry we do not sell elbow grease)
• Minimal 'ghosting' remains
• Flyposters do not stick - they just peel off without effort
Drying Times: Touch Dry: 30-90 mins, Hard Dry: 1-2 hours
Overcoat Time: 2-4 hours
Coverage Guide: 8sqm per litre
NOTES: Do not use solvents on this coating. A mild detergent is the strongest substance you should use. Brushes will need to be cleaned with White Spirit quickly to avoid the coating drying on. If applying onto an existing coating ensure you are happy with that coating first as removing the Anti-graffiti coating will not be easy (due to its purpose)